Saturday, February 18, 2012

Walking Adventure 02/18/12

I went for a very enjoyable walk on Saturday.  I found a new way I hadn't been before.  Finding myself now scouting areas to ride our newly purchased four wheeler.  This regretfully will not turn into a riding path, but it had the excitement of exploration nonetheless.  Below are the pictures...

I thought this appeared to me to be a ring of mushrooms.  Perhaps a place where the Fae might live?

A shot of a creek that runs behind a neighborhood.  A simplisticly beautiful sight.

The water was moving very fast, almost dancing, due to a recent rain.

I found this little creek to be very beautiful!

My first attempt to show the depth of these twisted vines.

I'd say my successful attempt to show the beauty of these vines.

A strange sight, but again beautiful in its own way.

I was attempting to show the 'to and from' of this little creek.  The way it would bend one way and then the next, but the debris at the bottom of the picture prevented this.  The angles of the two partially down trees however still creates a dynamic plurality

No comments:

Post a Comment