Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Refocusing Your Mind

A friend of mine sent me this link, and said he thought I would like it! Well my friends he was right. Not only are these good to share on their own, but they are good to ask yourself from time to time to see where you are this very moment. It's always nice to know where you are. ;o) Well I thought it would be fun to share all my answers at this very moment. So Enjoy!! <3

1. Hula Hoop with the exercise hoop Britt gave me
2. Government 2301, and deciding the course of action I should take in regards to what I eat.
3. To pass my government test tonight (Small Scale), to be able to stay focused on my life path (Large Scale)
4. LOVE, HEALTH, HAPPINESS, FAME, MONEY
5. Without Facebook
6. Love
7. I am that feeling of joy you get when you win the lottery, buy a new car, or have a baby.
8. Love of food, and ability to convey ideas well through writing.
9. The spirit of Texas.
10. Hopefully I’ll be pregnant, or have just had my baby.
11. My Husband
12. Respect, Communication (Understanding), & Trust
13. Being me
14. To help the environment
15. Just a little bit of hard work
16. Listen to the Guru Gita/Meditate
17. Researching my career path
18. When I graduated high school and the time sped up.
19. Confrontational ones
20. Feel bad when they receive a gift
21. Know it all, or that I think I’m better than others (Which couldn’t be more far from the truth!)
22. My positive attitude!
23. Love
24. My Dad
25. Playing cards with my family in AZ
26. Learn to wake up earlier
27. NOW!
28. I am proud of the fact that I have come so far. I refuse to be a spectator in the movie that is my life!! I am the starring role damn it!
29. I learned that I really can do anything I put my mind to!
30. That we are all one, and we are made of Love.
31. Money
32. Everything happens for a reason!~
33. Break through all the bullshit, realize what is truly important, and love one another!
34. Be with someone younger than me.
35. Being a cat lady who lived downtown in a penthouse.
36. My time in Corpus going to school.
37. Be yourself, no matter what!
38. Love is all you need!
39. NO!
40. Why do I have to have such strong emotions?

No comments:

Post a Comment