Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Breaking down the walls...

The link below is a link to a discussion board on HighExistence.com.  I'm not much of a discussion board person, because I find that it always seems to insite more drama than it does to bring like minded individuals together to have a conversation.  But there are exceptions, and discussion boards can bring out some very insightful information

This post is about cutting through the crapBreaking down the walls that we've built around ourselves to protect ourselves from the judgemental eyes of others.  I would love to do this challenge, but it doesn't feel right for me at this very moment, but someday I will!  Do you think you could handle completing it?  I'm pretty sure if anyone tries it, it would definitely change their lives!  Happy Reading!


If you are impatient, and don't want to read all of this... Here is a link to a speed reader application.  It will take a fraction of the time if you use it!  Spreeder.com

No comments:

Post a Comment